Sunday, November 9, 2008

My family.

(Pictured here minus Mom and Dad)... I love them so much. My little brother will be leaving to serve a mission in Birmingham, Alabama in just a few short months. I get anxiety at the thought of living 2 years without his funny sense of humor and darling smile around my parents' house, but I know that he is going to do so well and learn so much out there on his own. He has an amazing way with people and I honestly don't think there is anyone out there who dislikes him. Love you Jed!

5 comments:

The Wimmer 5 said...

Cute pic but I don't know the boy in the black shirt and the girl in the white. Who are they? Funny. I thought I knew your whole fam. jk Why do I get the sense we are both online right now. Oh how I wish I knew how to instant message so we could have a truly YGM moment...

Camie said...

we could sort of IM from here...

Camie said...

You just need to make a facebook account and then we could talk online. Ky and I did the other night and she was making me laugh so hard. So just do it!

Crystal said...

Camie!! Love the blog! You are too cute! Ugh, you make me want to be skinny again! It seems I can't get rid of this post preggo gut. I'm going to have to go back to writing stupid sayings in my journal about eating and how it doesn't taste as good as thin feels...hahaha! Miss you tonz!

Carly said...

I'm with Ash. Who are those two strange people in your family pic? I seriously can't believe how old Jed and Erin are. Crazy. Kenny's brother served in Birmingham. He's been home for just over a year. He was actually spanish speaking. Is Jed English? He'll be so great. I love your fam.