Friday, November 28, 2008


I have to admit...

I loved this.

Sure, there were some things that were very wrong...

1- That was sooooo not the right Alice. I imagine her with a cute pixie cut and really tiny.

2 - Victoria should have been played by the fierce ginger from Quantum of Solace.
and Rosalie Hale should have been played by Olivia Wilde, I think. She was really good at being a bizzle on the OC and I think she is SO PRETTY. Totally vamp worthy.
3 - I imagined Bella's house all brown and old fashioned looking like the house I lived in when I was a nanny. With old wood floors and such... and the Cullen's home should have been white stucco.

And while Edward's hair may have been hilariously poofy and hairsprayed in some scenes, I still found myself pretty smitten with him. He was not the Eward in my mind... (I always imagine HIM) and this is Bella, in my mind's eye...
I have really specific images in my head and some of them were not brought to life in the movie, it was a little low budget and cheesy but the FEELING it gave me was right. I felt pretty swept away by the whole show; I love movies or books that do that to me.

So with that said, I give it at least one strong thumbs up. :)

No comments: