Monday, November 24, 2008

Most of the time

I love being single. Exception: office parties. I swear I was the only person at the summer party without a date. And now the Christmas party. I have serious anxiety about showing up to this formal event alone. I have, for the moment, talked Chad into coming with me... but he doesn't seem sold on the idea and I don't want to invite any other dude because I feel like if I'm not dating them seriously then it's kinda making a 'statement' that I don't want to make. What to do? I guess bringing the roommate is the answer. I just hope he will come. Or maybe I could man up and not care about going there alone - I will go to a movie alone, to lunch by myself... why not a silly dinner party with my coworkers and their significant others?

1 comment:

The Wimmer 5 said...

A- You haven't thought of taking me as your date? I mean our kind of lifetime partnership is widely accepted in that neck-of-the-woods.
B- I have been thinking that we should hang out next time JD goes out of town. It's usually like Wed. nights that he goes. And also I really want to get on planning a trip to Kylee's. Let's just do it don't you think?