Thursday, December 18, 2008

A tribute to my Lacey Friend.

This is my friend LACEY.
She is nearly 6 feet tall and I have never seen legs so long and thin.
Lately finals have sucked up all of her time
and work has sucked up all of mine.
I have not seen her in weeks.

I miss. We always have some hidden agenda lurking behind the photos that we take.
FYI.





Congrats on finishing school, polar opposite!
I love this friend with whom I have next to nothing in common;
somehow we completely relate to one another.

2 comments:

Lacey Marie said...

Aaaaw! That is so sweet of you CAMILLE. Thank you! We really are the coooolest... All I have to say in addition to this is "Look how much fun we have!"

Crystal said...

Oh Camie! I miss you so much! I may not be 6 feet tall and my legs are sorta chunky right now, but I am still your friend and I miss you and think about you oft. I hope you have a holly jolly christmas filled with loads of cookie dough and diet coke. LOVE YA!!